Thursday, November 09, 2006

Who Broke the Teapot?

Ok, what's going on around here? Yesterday I had the same YouTube video embedded in my blog with no problems at all. Then this morning Blogger was not functioning, and when all returned to 'normal' the Teapot's layout was messed up with the sidebar crashed to the bottom of the page. It wasn't me, I didn't change anything - but I've had to fiddle around with the size on the video to make it fit and get the sidebar back.
Don't get me wrong - I do appreciate having this free net space to call my own, and I know I have no idea quite how much work goes on behind the scenes, but I don't like putting the kettle on and finding the teapot's handle has fallen off... or some such bizarre metaphor!!
Anyone got some Superglue?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home