Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Profounder and Profounder!

In light of the fact that the last few posts on here have been, well, let's face it, rather pointless - I mean, two blogthings in a row - what's all that about(?); I have decided that it is necessary to make this next post either intellectually stimulating, theologically pioneering, politically revealing or historically enlightening... and perhaps even a combination of all four.

.....I have now been sitting here for more than ten minutes and have realised that I don't know anything stimulating, pioneering, revealing or enlightening - either intellectually, theologically, politically or historically... so instead, here is a picture of my rabbit.










Gracie - the world's best rabbit

I am now going to go and read a very big book so that I might have something interesting to say in future!

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2006 2:50 pm, Blogger Majic said...

Aw - she's so cute!
Must put a pic of my mog on my blog - he's the world's best cat, and deserves some recognition, bless him!

 
At December 01, 2006 7:00 am, Blogger dutch said...

ah so cute. *sigh* pet pet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home