Monday, October 30, 2006

A Post of Intellectual Depth

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.



Purple eh... I think it probably has been in the past!
That's about my intellectual level for this evening... what other amazing insights can I find out about myself? : )

Add-on: Intense: Hmmm, I don't like the sound of that; Thoughtful: I hope so; Unconventional: Quite possibly! Philosophizing: Well, that might be stretching it a little - in my dreams! Inspiring: Rolls around on the floor laughing!

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 11:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently mine should be purple too! Don't know as I'm necessarily any of the things it's describing, though...

 
At October 31, 2006 12:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll have to start a Purple Hair Revolution hahahaha!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home