Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Slush Muppet Part Two!

In light of my recent slush reflections, when I came across this one I thought it'd be quite interesting/amusing/bizarre! Had my inner cynic got the better of my inner romantic I wondered? Well, it seems not quite...

You Are A Realistic Romantic

It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...
But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.
You're still taken in by love poems and sunsets
You just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line!

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 11:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, starting to get a little concerned now... I got the same again!!

Chelley - are we actually the same person? \:|

 
At November 01, 2006 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!! The ultimate test of if you're me.... Do you support SPURS - the best football team in the world??? (Though I already know the answer to that!).
Otherwise it's just s p o o k y ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home