Thursday, July 20, 2006

Nothing Much Really!

Hello, I thought I'd post something just because I don't want to abandon my dear little Teapot for any longer, though I don't really have very much to say (and I suspect my mental/creative energy has been too low for 'extras' like blogging)!
Perhaps this blogging lark should be left up to the political commentators, the witty and humorous, the meaningfully observant or the plain interesting folk in blogland? Don't get me wrong - I have views and opinions and observations - but somehow their ordinariness can feel like a ridiculous offering! Time has also been a factor over the last couple of weeks... I don't tend to blog about the specifics of my days, of my work, so when that has been the primary focus of my time there sometimes seems little else to provide the inspiration.

Still, the purpose of the Teapot (I seem to remember from its first days) was just to share some teabreak thoughts and observations with any who wander through. Perhaps a few months down the line I've come across many more profound and informed blogs, that sitting with a cup of tea seems a bit lame...

...but then isn't life also about those times to pause and rest and share a nice cuppa tea together? I'll go and put the kettle on...

5 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 9:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chelley,

Your loyal and devoted readers would love you to be making us a cuppa on a dialy basis but we all realise that you have other commitments! However, you have not been completely consumed by limescale yet so please, continue to put that kettle on...No one makes a cuppa like you!

Best Wishes,

SV

 
At July 20, 2006 11:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tea's just brewing : )
...sugar? ...milk?

 
At July 21, 2006 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stop, the small observations are the best, who cares if you don't have big political life changing posts!

 
At July 21, 2006 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Neil!
...and I'm impressed with the speed of the wibosphere now - though I should probably say that on your blog, not mine!

 
At July 22, 2006 11:24 am, Blogger see-through faith said...

put the kettle on ... we're listening and ready to engage :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home