Monday, March 26, 2007

An insight into the author's mind...

Dear faithful reader (or person who has stumbled unfortunately upon these pages),

If I were to pick one sketch of one show that demonstrated the kind of thing that could keep me entertained for hours and give an insight into my sense of humour, then this would be it... I have also been gifted with a son who can do a spot-on impression of Andy (the one in the wheelchair) and the poor lad gets requests from me to 'do it again' at fairly regular intervals! There really is no hope for some people...




2 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 9:28 am, Blogger Shaz said...

I love these two characters & unfortuantely happen to know a carer just like Lou!

 
At March 27, 2007 7:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two of the funniest characters ever created and following the old British tradition of mixing comedy and tragedy (reminds me of steptoe and son).

Lou is so horrid - the sketch when he pretends Andy's new lady friend has pushed him over - can make you laugh and cry at the same time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home