Friday, December 15, 2006

Well that's a relief...

...I'm not a heretic! Though obviously my theology is better than my maths (no surprise there) because while I'm relieved to be 100% 'Chalcedon compliant' I'm rather put out about the other percentages! Still, at least I have less Pelagian tendencies than Craig! (Na-na-na-na-na would be 73% immature and 82% graceless so I won't say that... no, definitely not).
I would also like to add that I'm 97.99% unimpressed with the code that came with this and have had to fiddle with it just to get it to agree to post here at all, and am still fiddling around with it (so you'll know that if this table disappears completely I fiddled a bit too much!)... I might just do my own - one that would suit my 56% perfectionist tendencies. Yes, ok I'll stop now!).

Yep, ditched that messy table, here's a run-of-the-mill list type thing:

You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant.
Congratulations, you're not a heretic.
You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.


Chalcedon compliant 100%
Modalism 50%
Adoptionist 42%
Pelagianism 42%
Monophysitism 42%
Monarchianism 33%
Apollanarian 25%
Socinianism 17%
Nestorianism 8%
Donatism 8%
Albigensianism 0%
Gnosticism 0%
Arianism 0%
Docetism 0%

Quizfarm.com

(For those of you that may have been following the editing process of this post, I would just like to announce that I GIVE UP! and there will be no evenly spaced list here...grrr!)

3 Comments:

At December 15, 2006 11:20 pm, Blogger Craig said...

How hard can it be to cut and paste text from one page to another?!?

How hard can it be to cut and paste text from one page to another?!?

How hard can it be to cut and paste text from one page to another?!?

(Does that count as a FAQ?) Your list is beautifully spaced though.

I'm glad to see that you're roughly orthodox, though that modalism is a cause for concern. You must have missed that week at Ridley!

 
At December 16, 2006 4:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, sarcastic questions will not be considered for my FAQ column (well some of them will - especially if they're the only sort anyone asks!).
I did cut and paste it thank you very much - though I then, for some reason, typed the list out anyway (perhaps because I am 26% stupid!). I was trying to get the percentages in a nice neat column but they kept jumping all over the place no matter what I did, hence the spacing gripe!

 
At December 16, 2006 4:57 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After-thought: I hope JB doesn't stumble across this list after all those hours of Theology B... wouldn't want him to be incited to bang his head against a brick wall in despair!
I am 100% Chalcedon compliant
I am 100% Chalcedon compliant
I am 100% Chalcedon compliant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home