Friday, November 17, 2006

A Window On My World!

I have been pondering again... teabreaks, I find, are good for that! A while ago I bought myself a cheap and cheerful digital camera - partly so I could bung piccies on here whenever I felt like it, and partly because I am impatient and love the instant factor of digital photos. Anyway, this camera of mine also takes videos (albeit silent ones) and so I've been starting to think, "aaahhhh" (yes just like that with the eyebrows raised slightly) what can I video????
Only a few minutes ago, TeenSon and I were prancing around the lounge to the Scissor Sisters classic, "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'" - now that is just the kind of thing that there is no chance of me ever videoing, bunging on my YouTube page and embedding here for your extreme amusement, but if you have any other suggestions then please feel free to suggest them! The bollards have been getting a bit bored in the garden, they might like to star in a video...? (Hmmmm... bollard jousting perhaps...?!).

In the meantime, give yourself some Scissor Sisters therapy, bung this on and prance around like an idiot... it's good for the soul! (Same as usual click the middle box twice, but not a double-click):

4 Comments:

At November 17, 2006 8:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At what age do we stop this madness. Pink Floyd came on the car radio, i immediately turned it up to nearly boy racer loud (well as much as we could take), and we sang and bopped in our seats as we drove along to our hearts content, and we are both looking forward to our bus passes within the next five years. Must learn to act our ages.
Jenny <><

 
At November 19, 2006 12:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Jenny, don't stop. Singing along with music in the car is one of the greatest gifts God has given us, and we should never feel we need to outgrow it. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to make use of Chelley's link and boogie round the lounge to the Scissor Sisters... It would appear I actually DO feel like dancing!

 
At November 20, 2006 7:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny, I have no intention whatsoever of learning to act my age... like Steve said - don't lose the ability to enjoy the little things like car boogying and singing! 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is one of the best car songs out there - ever seen 'Wayne's World'? They do a fantastic head banging car sing-a-long to BR... and me and TeenSon do a fair takeoff!
We were driving along once in Cambridge - in fact I can remember exactly where we were (!) and were behind a car with two young women in who you could see quite clearly were belting out a song at the top of their voices - the funny thing was that they obviously had the same radio station as us on (Q103 was pretty good round there!).
All this reminds me of something I'll put in a post rather than make this comment even longer...!

 
At November 22, 2006 3:58 pm, Blogger 1-4 Grace said...

I sing best in the car with the music really loud! Like "I could be on American Idol Good!" Don't sing so well on Sudnay morning!
Thnaks for the song, the post, etc Here's a stone (o) and Happy T-day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home