Sunday, May 07, 2006

Proud Owner Of...

I am now the proud owner of a 'London Underground Magnetic Photo Frame Ticket Booth' - thanks Annie Mole for deeming my caption worthy of a prize! And it arrived on my birthday - how about that then!

It's a good job though, that prizes are not being awarded for photography skills as my pictures of said Fridge Magnet/Photo Frame and its accompanying packaging are pretty pants! Well, actually I would like to pass at least 97.99% of the blame for that onto my digital camera (which is admittedly a cheapy Tesco job!). It's quite good at taking outdoor and people piccies - but try and get anything with close up detail and... well... expect a blurr!

It's no good - I do not deem my photos worthy of viewing, so until I can do a better job I'll 'borrow' Annie Mole's picture of my Magnet/Photo Frame... I hope she won't mind?!












(captions on London Underground Blog Diary, April 20th and May 2nd)

3 Comments:

At May 13, 2006 9:22 am, Blogger annie mole said...

Hoorah - pleased you received it on your birthday. Belated happy birthday to you :-)

 
At June 19, 2006 11:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture of the sinister child lurking in the ticket window.

 
At June 20, 2006 1:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought it looked a bit sinister too! Like one of those old ghostly programmes or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home