Sunday, April 23, 2006

Flummoxed!

Shortly after my recent post Hits and Linkeage, I discovered that Technorati had generously amended my blog to '2 links from 2 sites' (so a slight improvement but still no sign of non-ring-sites who had linked here!). And then.... (drumroll please) a couple of days ago, I saw that Annie Mole (London Underground Blog) had appeared on the Teapot's Technorati 'links-here' list... they didn't bump me up to '3' links, but still it was a move in the right direction! But what do I find today - she's gone again! And I'm back to square one (well, square 2 if we're being precise).
Technorati, you have me flummoxed!

*Add-on: She's back again (about 5 minutes after I posted this) though they still haven't sprung me a '3'!

2 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 10:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh the wonders of technorati, my ratings seem to zip up and down at randomn...there must be a higher power at work here!!!

 
At April 25, 2006 5:16 pm, Blogger annie mole said...

As I said I don't understand them at all and they are a law to themselves ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home