Monday, May 01, 2006

Top Twelve Tracks

In case you are remotely interested these are the tracks on my current Napster* playlist. Obviously I think they are an excellent selection and well worth listening to, and I'd advise you to sign up to a legal music site immediately so you also can delight in them:

1. Galvanize - The Chemical Brothers
2. Double Dutch - Malcolm McLaren
3. I Like the Way - Bodyrockers
4. Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
5. Rain - The Cult
6. Lose Yourself - Eminem
7. I Miss You - Blink-182
8. This Time - Starsailor
9. The Drugs Don't Work - The Verve
10. The First Cut is the Deepest - Rod Stewart [yes indeed... this is an excellent song!]
11. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
12. She Will be Loved - Maroon 5

*No, I don't keep plugging Napster because I work for them or am on any kind of commission - they are just my music site of choice!

Hmmm, May resolutions [previous post]... must wear purple DM's today...

Add-on: Oops, missed one: Beverly Hills - Weezer... classic! That makes thirteen - oh well, 'Top Thirteen Tracks' doesn't flow off the tongue quite so well, but never mind!!

Another add-on: They are not in order of preference but just order of play... if they were in order of preference then no. 1 (today) would be... I Miss You - Blink 182! Anyway, these are just a small bunch of songs I like a lot - I am absolutely useless at trying to decide on an 'all time top 10/12/20/50,' partly because it changes pretty frequently and also because it depends on what 'music mood' I'm in! I'd never manage 'Desert Island Discs' - so better not get famous then - at least there's not much danger of that!!

Oh dear - I really must stop adding bits to this post... but how could I have missed Franz Ferdinand's - Take Me Out... it's got the best bit of guitar! Adding it to that playlist... and this is now officially THE-END-OF-THE-POST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home