Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Unlabelable?

I decided a while ago that I fancied adding 'labels' (or tags or whatever they're called) to this little Teapot blog, but I didn't get round to it. I often have thoughts like that, that I don't get round to. For example, about 10 minutes ago I realised I was getting rather chilly and there was a bit of a draught so I thought I'd get up and put the heating back on - but then I didn't. I also decided some time ago that I fancied being a bit of an intellectual but nothing's come of that yet either (I'd probably been reading 'Adrian Mole' again - he wanted to be an intellectual too). Anyway, it's time for action and when I've decided what labels I can possibly put to the posts around here, then I'll do it...

So far my list contains:

Sermons - quite pleased with
Sermons - rubbish
Putting the kettle on
God - inspired
God - random
God - hopefully not heretical
VW Camper vans - I want one
TeenSon
The Cat
The Rabbit
Weeds
Childhood

Not very inspiring - better go and stick the heating on and ponder some more...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 9:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping God isn't heretical too. Although he might just have been teasing us with the Creed.

Worse for you though, years at theological college learning the wrong stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home