Monday, October 29, 2007

As random as it gets...

I have decided that my biggest problem with this blog is that I want it to do too many things (of course, by too many things, I don't mean that I want it to do all the housework, write a couple of sermons and clean TeenSon's disgusting rugby boots because that would just be silly) but I do expect a bit too much of it at times! I'd like to think that I'm a bit like St. Paul in being a little bit able to be "all things to all people" (not that I could really carry off being a political advisor to the Prime Minister or being a tank fixer in the Army, just to be clear that I can't manage ALL things to ALL people - and come to think of it, I don't expect St. Paul really could either when you look at it that way...) er, where was I? Oh yes - the blog.
Do you know... I've got bored with that train of thought so I think I'll just go and get a cup of tea. Oh. That's about all I said this blog would manage anyway.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 10:27 am, Blogger Gern said...

dropped by here before and as yet have not found the tea. your writing has a character that appeals to me. thanks

 
At November 02, 2007 10:17 pm, Blogger The Birdwatcher said...

Get him to clean his own boots the big girls blouse,or threaten to tell the rest of his team mates.

 
At November 03, 2007 2:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gern: Thanks! And I'll try and provide some tea very soon... can't be having no tea found on the Teapot!

birdwatcher: Fret ye not - I don't go near the rugby boots - they're all his! So it was a bit unfair to expect the blog to sort them - and quite unnecessary, perhaps I should have used the ironing pile as an example instead!

 
At August 04, 2008 6:29 am, Blogger Admin said...

Not sure, i am just wondering of getting good value for my old mobiles to be recycled, as the recycle phones different websites are offering various price rates for old and unused even broken mobiles too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home