Monday, January 22, 2007

I am in love...

Yes! Today I acquired (by purchase of course, not some other dodgy method) a DAB radio!
And ooh, do I love it. I've always had a thing about radios, and I wouldn't like to say how many old faithful models there are around the house, ranging from my little tranny that travels most places with me to the built-in-to-the-stereo effort. But they have all been usurped (though not abandoned or neglected) by this... my beloved new radio!

Due to my creative imagination (!) I am reminded of 'Toy Story' when poor old Woody was replaced in Andy's affections by Buzz Lightyear. But I learnt from that story and will not allow the old radios to get depressed or be dumped on the top shelf to gather dust! Of course, the new radio had to be called Buzz - even though he doesn't!

3 Comments:

At January 22, 2007 9:15 pm, Blogger Shaz said...

Ah Bless . . enjoy & don't forget to tune into Jonathan Woss on a Saturday x

 
At January 23, 2007 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dab radios are excellent. Perfect signal

 
At January 23, 2007 9:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BBC7 is great and gets me through many a boring hour of ironing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home