Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blame this on the Ship of Fools!

Did you know that I don't like fishfingers or marmite, but I do like jam - especially on nice warm buttered toast! Hmmm... and there are some people that probably eat them all together in a sandwich - disgusting!

Here endeth Chelley's inspired Thought for the Day.

Ok, I suppose I could explain that little piece of randomness...! I was in the Ship of Fools cafe, happily chatting about blogs. Feeling rather blog-challenged and being short of an idea of what to blog, I said I'd blog on the first random subjects offered to me (I was in that frame of mind!!). Well, of course "fishfingers" appeared followed swiftly by "marmite and jam"! So there you have it. I'm sure the explanation reassures you not-a-jot on my soundness of mind!

2 Comments:

At September 08, 2006 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marmite and Jam, a lovely mix! I used to eat sandwiches that I termed as "Jamite". I even had a slogan, "Jamite like it, or you Jamite not!"

Yum!

 
At September 15, 2006 10:43 pm, Blogger Charlie said...

but do you battered cod/chip shop fish.

marmite and jam together is just wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home