Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wonderland















Today's tea break is in Wonderland (where better?). So, see what you know...

Who Said What in Wonderland?
Wonderland Trivia Quiz
Do you know your Wonderland stuff?

And finally, which Wonderland character are you most like?
I seem to have emerged the 'Mad Hatter' (which will probably not surprise those of you who have read my blog!)








You scored as The Mad Hatter. In the simplest terms, you're crazy. You usually go off on tangents when you're talking, and forget what you were talking about to begin with. You love riddles, and of course, tea.

Which are you? To find out, click here.

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2006 10:53 pm, Blogger Sue said...

I love your tea set!!!

I have my eye on a Wizard of Oz set, but I'm waiting for my tax return before I go ahead and buy it.

 
At April 15, 2006 11:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!
I must admit I was very chuffed when Whittards started doing the 'Alice in Wonderland' set - and it's pretty reasonably priced too. In the lead up to Easter they've been selling the mugs with a free chocolate bunny included!
Enjoy your set when you get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home