Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blogland

I'm always delighted when all of you faithful reader(s?) come here and spend a few moments at this Teapot, which I'm rather fond of really, even if it was just because your Google search for "medieval teapot spouts with chipped handles" decided to divert you to the random thoughts of me. But now you're here, please STOP! And before you click NEXT or BACK have you considered clicking one of the links on the right to some excellent, excellent blogs... have you looked... they're great... Neil (exeter life - you may have thought you wanted to visit the Grand Canyon or Paris or Africa, but what about Exeter then?) and er, Neil (random stuff and quite a lot about films and poker) and DG (London, er it's hard to summarise the wonders of the Diamond Geezer blog - but we do get an annual update on smug marrieds verses singledom too!) and Geoff (USA from London and tube trains - and he's a Spurs supporter) and Kathryn (adventures of a vicar) and Annie (London underground's finest) and Russell (where to get a decent plate of egg, bacon, chips and beans) AND JAG'S ROUTE 79 LONDON BLOG (I nearly missed that one!) and the others, and then there's more of ME (you'll have to visit to see what that one's all about)! Yes I have another blog - one that's part of the wonderful world of Wib. I'm not quite sure how I came to have another blog when it's already a challenge to say anything worth reading on this one. I think it was to be part of the online wib community started by Dave Walker of Cartoon Church fame? They're a lovely lot over there too - perhaps you'd like to drop in for a little visit. I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll put the kettle on.
And, well, that's all I have to say at the moment - there's really no other purpose to this post than to blatantly* point at my other blog in the hope that you might go there and then be vaguely interested and make insightful comments. And to encourage clicking of links so that when I check my stats there's something to look at. Oh, and so I could use the "It looked like a profound thought was brewing... but it didn't" label - that's quite a tough one you know.


*I can never spell blatent... blatant.... (there's a dictionary behind me, but if I look it up then this comment will be rather pointless won't it!)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 6:13 pm, Blogger Jag said...

Cheers to you Chelley! All the best.

 
At November 26, 2008 10:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Chelley's Teapot’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

 
At March 05, 2009 9:38 am, Blogger Majic said...

Dear Chelly, So pleased to see your lovely blog is still going after all this time! I have been lured away by FaceBook (and studying!) but now would like to resurrect my blog, so please stop by if you have a moment.must check out some of the other blogs you mention, and of course, Jag and his wonderful Route 79, great stuff. All the best xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home