Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Nonsense

Before I say what I am about to say... I would just like to remind you that in the header of this blog are the words: "random thoughts posted in a tea break". I thought it would be timely to remind you of this statement before I proceed to post what I'm about to post.

I should probably also admit at this pre-posting point that I don't actually, currently have a cup of tea, so it cannot technically be said that I'm on a tea break, but as I'm on a week's holiday, perhaps that could count?

So, now that's all out in the open, I thought I'd just mention that I'm cooking chips and that when they're ready I'm going to pour sweet and sour sauce (the good stuff from the Chinese take-away) all over them.
Yes, that's all I have to say, but I promise that when I've eaten them I'll go and read The Times, that I bought in the Co-op this morning, and therefore try and have something a bit more profound or enlightened to say tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home