Sunday, June 29, 2008

Exeter Blog

I have never been to Exeter but to slightly compensate for that character flaw I'm posting a link to Neil's new blog.... HERE .... brought to you - surprise surprise - from Exeter! I haven't been down to that neck of the British woods for a long time and am trying to remember how near I've ever managed to get to Exeter... hang on, I have a handy map here somewhere.... Ah, it would have to be Minehead I reckon, followed by bits of Cornwall! Still at least if I do get down there I'll now know which pubs to go to and which street to particularly look where I'm walking!

5 Comments:

At September 09, 2010 2:50 pm, Anonymous Ross said...

Neil's blog is great, I like the running blog photos he takes. I live in Exeter also, you should come and visit! You can't visit Exeter without seeing the Cathedral!

 
At November 18, 2010 11:29 am, Anonymous www.exetersearcher.co.uk said...

true the catherdral is a must.

 
At February 28, 2011 11:42 am, Anonymous A Vet in Exeter said...

Exeter is a great place to live, I have been down here for about 2 years now and I just love the vibe and of course Devon is one of the warmest places in the country.Plus you are in close roximity to the coast and lots of great attractions.

 
At December 02, 2011 1:50 pm, Anonymous Exeter Christmas Functions said...

We love Exeter great to meet a blogger!

 
At February 29, 2024 8:52 am, Blogger Alex joo said...

outsourcing your accounting and bookkeeping, it's important to weigh the pros and cons carefully to decide if it's the right decision for your business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home